This Agreement describes the terms and conditions (“Terms”) pursuant to which you may access and use the services provided on Fidelityhl.com (“the Site”). Please read this Agreement carefully as your use of the Site constitutes your binding acceptance of these Terms, including any modifications we may make. In consideration of the Fidelity Home loans, (“Fidelity”) granting you access to the Site, you hereby agree as follows:
1. FIDELITY reserves the right at its sole discretion to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms at any time without notice or liability, and such modification shall become effective upon posting on the Site. Your use of the Site following any such modification shall be conclusively deemed to be your acceptance of such modification.
2. The information provided on the Site is for educational and informational purposes only. The information should not be construed as a recommendation by FIDELITY for any course of action regarding financial, legal, or accounting matters. It is not meant as a substitute for professional advice from a qualified legal, accounting, or financial professional.
3. FIDELITY does not represent, warrant, or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information displayed, uploaded, downloaded, or distributed through the Site by any user, or any other person or entity. FIDELITY disclaims liability for any damages or losses, direct or indirect, that may result from use of or reliance on information contained on the Site.
4. FIDELITY may change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the services provided at the Site at any time without notice or liability, including the availability of any feature, blog, database, or content.
5. The Site contains a combination of content that FIDELITY creates, its partners create, and that its users create. All materials published on the Site including but not limited to text, images, video, graphics and multimedia files (“Content”) are protected by all applicable copyright and trademark laws and owned by FIDELITY or the party credited as the provider of the Content. All rights in the Content are expressly reserved by the applicable copyright and trademark owner.
a. You may not sublicense, transfer or otherwise make any Content available to any third party for commercial purposes or financial gain or use the Content in any other media or in any other location other than as permitted in this section.
6. The Site may contain links to other Internet sites operated by third parties. These links are provided as a convenience to access the information contained therein. FIDELITY does not endorse or approve, is not a sponsor, partner, promoter or publisher of such sites or their content, and expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for the content of any other site. You should direct any concerns regarding any external link to the site administrator or Webmaster of such other site.
7. Your dealings with advertisers and third party vendors found on or through the www.fidelityhl.com, including your participation in promotions, the purchase of goods, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such activities, are solely between you and the third party. FIDELITY does not make any representations or warranties with respect to any goods or services that may be obtained from such third parties, and you agree that FIDELITY will have no liability for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of any activities you undertake in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods, services, information or other materials available, or through such third parties, on the Site. You acknowledge that such third party sites usually have their own terms and conditions, including privacy policies, over which FSRG has no control and which will govern your rights and obligations with respect to the use of those sites.
8. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY FIDELITY ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL MEET ANY PARTICULAR CRITERIA OF PERFORMANCE OR QUALITY. FIDELITY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE USABILITY, CONDITION OR OPERATION OF THIS SITE, OR THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF FLORIDASTATEMORTGAGEGROUP.com WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR AS TO THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, FIDELITY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPARABILITY, SECURITY AND ACCURACY. YOU AGREE THAT FSRG IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
9. FIDELITY may at any time, in its sole discretion, terminate, limit or suspend your access to FLORIDASTATEMORTGAGEGROUP.com, without notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation your breach of this Agreement.
10. This Agreement, its Terms, and use of the Site are governed by and will be interpreted under the laws of the State of Florida, United States of America, without reference to conflicts of laws and without regard to the location of execution or performance of this agreement.
You hereby agree that any and all disputes which may arise and any litigation that may arise from such disputes will be litigated before a court located in the State of Florida, Broward County, U.S.A., to the exclusion of the courts of any other country, state or county.
11. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by FIDELITY or by a third party who has uploaded Content on our Site, please provide the following information to the FIDELITY-designated copyright agent listed below:
a. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
b. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
c. An address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where Fidelity can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not Fidelity, can contact you;
d. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
e. A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
f. Your electronic or physical signature.
FIDELITY may request additional information before removing any infringing material. FIDELITY may provide the alleged infringing party with your e-mail address so that that person can respond to your allegations.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.fidelityhl.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to provide professional services as mutually agreed.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Fidelity Home Loan
501 East Las Olas Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.